Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Chunky Monkey Vegan Protein Shake

The delicious taste of peanut
butter without the
calories and fat.
Oh yeah. Who doesn't love a little chocolate, peanut butter and banana? Add in some walnuts and avocado...what? I am not kidding. Here is my vegan version and it is fabulous, if I do say so myself! The peanut butter I add this time is not full on fat-riddled peanut butter either. One of my friends turned me on to this wonderful product called PB2. It is peanut butter powder...gluten free, all natural and 2 tablespoons make your shake sing. I buy mine at amazon.com.


Chunky Monkey Vegan Protein Shake
2 scoops Chocolate Arbonne Essentials Protein Shake Mix
1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or coconut milk)
1 scoop Arbonne Essentials Daily Fiber Boost (ONLY 1 scoop a day!)
2 Tbsp PB2 powdered peanut butter
1 banana
1/2 avocado
1/4 cup walnuts
Ice (depends on how icy you like it...I use 5-7 cubes)
Add water to achieve desired texture
Blend.

Enjoy. Without guilt.
This protein shake has 20 grams of vegan protein! It is gluten, soy and dairy free and free of artificial color, flavors and sweeteners. It also has a complete amino acid profile. Think it won't fill you up? I challenge you to try it. 4 hours baby!!

The walnuts are a good source of copper and manganese. The avocado adds healthy fat and the banana is rich in potassium.


Why Arbonne Protein Powder? It is Vegan Certified...vegan protein!! No whey! No soy! No allergens, bloating or gas. It does have a complete amino acid profile and will keep you feeling full longer. No cholesterol or trans fats either. And, it is delicious.

Have questions? Want to learn more about Arbonne's health and wellness products? I am here for you. There is an incredible business opportunity awaiting you along with premium products with best in class ingredients that sell themselves. Contact me. amyw@myarbonne.com

The products will change your health and your skin. 
The opportunity will change your life.



No comments:

Post a Comment